Age29
GenderMale (He/Him/His)
PlayerSparrow
TimezoneWestern U.S. UTC -6

Name: Tristan Black
Species: Human
Home Region: Kastali City

Items: Just simple accessories; journal, dagger, sword, and a necklace :D
Notes: KICKING IN THIS DOOR! I'm so ready and PUMPED to toss this forgetful nerd at every other amazing nerd I find on this site! I hope you're ready because I AM.

Find Reply

Staff Account, Administrator

This account is used by all staff members for general maintenance purposes. For maintenance requests, please visit the maintenance board. For more personal requests and all other contact, please PM the individual staff members directly.
TimezoneEverywhere UTC 0

full inventory∀992,700

PENDING CHANGES
8/11/19 Reached out to member via Discord.
Please respond directly to this thread when changes are complete.
-JEANNE

Find Reply

Tristan Black, Kastalian Blacksmith

NameTristan Black
SpeciesHuman
ClassSal
Age29
GenderMale (He/Him/His)
PlayerSparrow
TimezoneWestern U.S. UTC -6

Changes are made and completed! ^^

Find Reply

Staff Account, Administrator

This account is used by all staff members for general maintenance purposes. For maintenance requests, please visit the maintenance board. For more personal requests and all other contact, please PM the individual staff members directly.
TimezoneEverywhere UTC 0

full inventory∀992,700

PROFILE APPROVED
8/11/19 He's here!!! Your characters always absolutely charm me, & Tristan seems to be no exception! His history is so, so full of personality, and his journal entries were a pleasure to read - and I really appreciate all of the realism that went into his amnesia and memory issues. (Not to mention that his relationship with a certain white wyvern gives me the warm fuzzies - I'm still delighted that she likes pastries.) I can see so much in store for Tristan, & I can't wait to see where you take him going forward <3
If you have any questions/concerns about future changes to your profile, please respond to this thread!
-JEANNE